You might want to check out my tech
Perhaps you want to grab some source trees?
You can contact me at
I'm on freenode as abentley.
Things I'm working on
- Launchpad, a suite of tools for developing open-source projects. This is my day job.
- Bazaar, a distributed revision
- BzrTools, a
collection of add-ons for Bazaar.
Bundle Buggy, a
merge-queue tracker used for development of Bazaar.
- PyBaz, Python bindings for Baz.
- PasteGraph, tool for
quickly producing directed acyclic graphs.
Things I'm no longer working on
- Bugs Everywhere,
a distributed bug tracking system (now maintained by Chris Ball).
- Panoramic Feedback an online
360-degree feedback tool. This was my previous job.
a Trac plugin to use Bazaar for source control. (This is version supports
multiple bzr branches at a single location, and is based on Marien Zwart's
- Gnu Arch an older distributed
revision control system.
- Fai, a nicer front end for Arch.
- aba, a wrapper for Arch.
- DuTree A tool for visualizing disk usage.
- WeaveDiff: a format for storing
multiple revisions of a file in a way that supports fast annotation and
weave merging. (This inspired, and was supplanted by, Martin Pool's Knit
Geeks I know
Or maybe you don't care about my programming
exploits at all?
Try my main site.